Thursday, March 5, 2009

product review: joico

ok ladies.
today i want to talk about my new best friend. yes he's a guy and men and women CAN just be friends. His name is Joico. actually his full name is Joico Deep Penetrating Reconstructor lol. and he makes me feel so good.
no but seriously i have been using this product for about 2 months now and my hair is so much stronger and healthier for it. i have had next to no breakage and my hair feels like each individual strand is thicker. this is great for me because i have fine hair so i can use all the thickening i can get. so to all my fine haired sista, this one is for you.
how i use it: after i shampoo in the shower i apply this thick, creamy, yummy smelling conditioner to my hair and comb it through. i then place my plastic cap on my head and let it penetrait for 5 minutes. when i let the water from the shower rinse it out i can run my fingers through my hair so easily with no problem at all. my hair intantly feels stronger and softer but i always follow up with a moisturizing conditioner.
more about the conditioner: this conditioner smells like yummy bananas. i mean the smell takes over the whole bathroom and i just want to stay in there forever. add that to the steam from the shower and i feel like im in heaven. its thick but it spreads very easily so its not necessary to use too much. i know how easy it is to over do it because lets be honest, we all want strong, healthy, and soft hair. but a little really does go a long way with this one.
i consider this to be a light to medium reconstructer. it is most definately not a hard core protein treatment. but it will get the job done. i use it once a week because i use heat weekly and again i have fine strands. so to keep my hair on my head a weekly reconstructor is needed. but this is also great for just a once a week treatment.
i seriously doubt you will be dissapointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment