Thursday, March 5, 2009

just the cherry on top

hello and welcome to herbeautybag.
i am Che and this is my blog. its actually more of an open diary because i will be discussing beauty as well as everyday issues. i want everyone who view and/or subscribe to this blog to know that i will always give my honest opinions on reviews but, i will also always be respectful. i welcome all comments and feedback as well.

now, just a snid bit about me. i am 22 years old and have always wanted to start a blog. so yaaaaayyyyy me lol. i finally decided to do so and am excited to see how this grows and changes with time. i have always been a writer at heart so this is like my baby. this is something that i am doing because i have come to the realization that i dont want time to pass me by. i want to be able to say that i always wanted to do something and i actually did. and if it is a success then thats just the cherry on top. ladies (and gents) this is just the beginning but i think im just gonna shoot for the stars and say that i got my cherry.

No comments:

Post a Comment